Big Billion Giveaway Sweepstakes February 26th – March 2nd
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF ALL COUNTRIES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, APPLE, GOOGLE OR AMAZON.
1. Eligibility: Residents of all countries who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Entry are eligible to participate. Employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or those living in the same household (whether or not related) with an employee of Idle Games, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Contest Parties”) are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Entry Period; How To Enter: The Entry Period will begin at 12:01am PT on February 26th 2015 and end at 11:59pm PT on March 1st 2015. During the Entry Period, each person, who logs into the Fresh Deck Poker Facebook application at http://apps.facebook.com/FreshDeckPoker or the Fresh Deck Poker mobile application on an iOS device or the Fresh Deck Poker mobile application on an Android device with a Facebook account and wins a ring game hand, or who submits an email Entry as described below, will be considered a Participant. There are two ways for a Participant to be entered into the Sweepstakes. (1) Each time a Participant is the winner of a ring game hand during the Entry Period, the Participant will automatically be credited with one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. The Participant’s name, address, address, Facebook ID, player ID and email address will be automatically recorded from the Facebook account by which the Participant accessed Fresh Deck Poker in lieu of completion of an entry blank or form. (2) Each time a Participant emails his/her name, address, email address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org during the Entry Period, the Participant will be credited with one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit 4 Entries (1 per day) during the Entry Period when entry is via email.
3. Prize: One grand prize winner of 1 billion Chips, Ten (10) second place winners of 10 million chips and One Hundred (100) third place winners will each win 1 million Chips in Fresh Deck Poker.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: On or about March 2nd, 2015, Sponsor will randomly select one grand prize winner ten (10) second place winners, and one hundred (100) third place winners from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. The Potential Winner will be notified via the email address associated with the account through which the Potential Winner accessed Fresh Deck Poker during the Entry Period or which the Potential Winner provided in his/her email Entry. Upon notification, the Potential Winner must respond to Sponsor and complete and return to Sponsor the required Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release within 7 days. Upon fulfillment of these requirements, the Potential Winner will be declared the Grand Prize Winner. In the event that the prize notification email is returned or undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact the Potential Winner, or the Potential Winner does not comply with these requirements during the timeframes provided or is otherwise disqualified under these Official Rules, Sponsor may randomly select from all remaining eligible Entries a replacement Potential Winner. By accepting the Prize, the Winner grants its permission (except where prohibited by law) to the use of Winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, and Prize won for future advertising and publicity in any and all media now existing or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Contest Parties from any claims, losses, or damages arising out of acceptance or use, misuse or possession of the Prize.
5. Winner Announcement: Winner may be announced via Fresh Deck Poker social media outlets.
6. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
7. Disqualification; Sponsor’s Decision Final: Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Participant that it believes has violated these Official Rules, is not eligible to participate, who has provided false information, acted in a harassing or unsportsmanlike manner with respect to Sponsor or any other Participant, or tampered with the operation of Fresh Deck Poker or the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s decisions as to all issues, including eligibility, shall be final.
8. General Conditions: Sweepstakes subject to state, federal and local laws. Void where prohibited. Contest Parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for problems related to technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any Participant to be credited with one or more Entries on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or any website, or for any other technical problems including telecommunication, miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled, or misdirected Entries or communications which may limit a Participant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether network, printing, typographical, human or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions with may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the Prize, in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired, and to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes in its entirety should tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at Sponsor’s discretion, determine the Winner using all non-suspect Entries received up to time of cancellation using the procedure outlined above. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the Participant, the authorized subscriber of the Facebook account through which Fresh Deck Poker was accessed during the Entry Period, or the authorized subscriber of the email account from which the email Entry was made, will be deemed to be the Participant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized subscriber, in the case of entry by Facebook, is the natural person who is assigned the Facebook account by the operators of the Facebook social network. Authorized subscriber, in the case of entry by email, is the natural person who is assigned the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or website, intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Participant, Sponsor, or any of its representatives or to otherwise be acting in violation of these Official Rules. CAUTION: Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operations of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such Participant to the fullest extent permitted by the law and to disqualify such Participant from the Sweepstakes.
10. Arbitrations and Choice of Law: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action lawsuit, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and Participant (or, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participants and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA without regard to California choice of law rules.
Winner’s List: A winner’s list will be available after March 4th 2015, by writing to: email@example.com.
Sponsor: Idle Gaming, 110 Sutter Street, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA 94104.